All presenter (oral & poster) are invited to submit full paper. The paper could be published in several publication media, some publications may required additional fee. Please note, if the paper is rejected by authors’ selected journal redaction, the conference committee may recommend the paper to E3S Web of Conference Proceeding or other potential journals.
Below are the information about the available publications.
- Biodiversitas, Journal of Biological Diversity – Rp 3,500,000
“Biodiversitas, Journal of Biological Diversity” or Biodiversitas encourages submission of manuscripts dealing with all biodiversity aspects of plants, animals and microbes at the level of gene, species, and ecosystem. The journal seeks original full-length research papers, reviews, and scientific feedback (short communication) about material previously published. Additional charges may be billed for language editing, US$ 75-150 (IDR 1,000,000-2,000,000).
- Indexing: SCOPUS Q4, Google Scholar, DOAJ, and a member of CrossRef.
- Published since: 2000
- Paper Guidelines: http://biodiversitas.mipa.uns.ac.id/D/guidance.htm
- Website: http://biodiversitas.mipa.uns.ac.id
- E3S Web of Conference Proceeding – €35
E3S Web of Conferences is an Open Access publication series dedicated to archiving conference proceedings in all areas related to Environment, Energy and Earth Sciences. The journal covers the technological and scientific aspects as well as social and economic matters. Major disciplines include: soil sciences, hydrology, oceanography, climatology, geology, geography, energy engineering (production, distribution and storage), renewable energy, sustainable development, natural resources management. Proceedings are published under the scientific responsibility of the conference editors. Maximum page per article is 6 pages, additional fee is required per additional page.
- Indexing: SCOPUS, Agricultural & Environmental Science Database (ProQuest), Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science), DOAJ, Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database (Proquest), EBSCO (EBSCO Discovery Service), Google Scholar, Materials Science & Engineering Database (ProQuest), NASA ADS, SciTech Premium Collection (ProQuest), Technology Collection (ProQuest).
- Published since: 2013
- Paper Guidelines: 170 x 250 mm paper size, one column format
- Website: https://www.e3s-conferences.org/
- International Journal of Technology (IJTech) Special Issue – Rp 4,000,000
International Journal of Technology (IJTech) is quarterly international referred journal with the objectives to explore, develop, and elucidate the knowledge of engineering design and technology, to keep practitioners and researchers informed on current issues and best practices, as well as serving as a platform for the exchange of ideas, knowledge, and expertise among technology researchers and practitioners. IJTech is published by Universitas Indonesia. Published papers in IJTech strongly represent the use of sustainable technology in product and service designs for tropical environment. Sustainable technology has been developed in various Asian countries that comply with the principles of social, economic, and ecological sustainability and is categorized into the following themes: conventional and renewable energy, sustainable architecture, construction and environment, advanced material and manufacturing technology, efficiency and productivity improvement. Technology application and development for tropical environment that encourage innovation, improve economic benefits, stimulate business growth, and increasing the quality of human life while still trying to maintain the balance between the technology itself and the environment indicates the character and the unique features of IJTech. Papers that are written by authors with different affiliations are strongly recommended to submit.
- Indexing: SCOPUS Q2, Google scholar, DOAJ, EBSCO, GISI, Index Copernicus, SCImago, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) Thomson Reuters, Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI), has been accepted for coverage in selected Elsevier product(s), and a member of CrossRef.
- Published since: 2010
- Paper Guidelines: submission template (DOC)
- Website: http://www.ijtech.eng.ui.ac.id
- Indonesian Journal of Life Cycle Assessment and Sustainability – FREE
Indonesian Journal of Life Cycle Assessment and Sustainability (IJoLCAS, e-ISSN: 2548-804X) is an open journal system, a peer-reviewed journal covering studies in the areas of LCA and closely related methods to assess sustainability of a product. It aims to support global sustainable development with emphasize to the cases of Indonesia and surrounding regions. LCA considers environmental impacts of goods and services over their lifetime, implying consideration over material extraction from the earth, conversion into products, distribution to customers, and final disposal to the environment. In its later development, LCA has expanded to cover social and economic aspects as well. Previous editions and editorial board of the journal can be seen at https://scholar.google.co.id/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=ijolcas&btnG= and http://ijolcas.ilcan.or.id/index.php/IJoLCAS/about/editorialTeam. In certain cases to meet journal standard, authors may be offered for an English editing service for US$ 100 (IDR 1,500,000) per article.
- Indexing: Google Scholar
- Published since: 2017
- Paper Guidelines:http://www.ilcan.or.id/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Template_Ijolcas.zip
- Website: http://ijolcas.ilcan.or.id
- Journal of Environmental Science and Sustainable Development – FREE
The Journal of Environmental Science and Sustainable Development is a peer-reviewed, scholarly journal that aims to contribute to Science, research, and academia by disseminating original, cutting-edge research. This journal focuses on research in all fields of Environmental Sciences and Sustainable Development. This journal will be published by School of Environmental Science of Universitas Indonesia.
- Paper Guidelines: 170 x 250 mm paper size, one column format (Following E3S Paper Format)
- Tropical Conservation Science – US$ 750
Tropical Conservation Science is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research papers and state-of-the-art reviews of broad interest to the field of conservation of tropical forests and of other tropical ecosystems. The e-journal serves as a forum for perspectives and analyses of contrasting concepts and data on tropical ecosystem conservation. It also provides a channel of communication between scientists and the public at large on tropical conservation. Visit the Aims and Scope page for details on article types and areas of particular interest to the journal. This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and Published by SAGE. Authors are strongly encouraged to include photographs of the landscapes, flora and/or fauna they have studied. Article Processing Charge (APC) is payable upon acceptance
- Indexing: SCOPUS Q2, Clarivate Analytics: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), EBSCOhost, EBSCOhost: Biological Abstracts (Online) ProQuest, ProQuest: Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management, Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)
- Published since: 2008
- Paper Guidelines: http://www.sagepub.com/journals/Journal202589#submission-guidelines
- Website: http://www.tropicalconservationscience.org
Submit your full paper, in accordance with your selected publication paper guidance at the latest by September 30, 2018 via the form below or the following link: https://goo.gl/p6XrxX
If you are not redirected soon, please click here.