Authors are invited to submit an abstract through the conference website by June 30th 2018 at the latest. Notification of abstract acceptance will be released on July 9th 2018.
The abstract must be written in English and should not exceed 300 words. The paper abstract should cover the following: Research problem(s); Objectives; Methodology; and Results / Conclusions.
The scientific committees will select suitable abstracts for further be invited to submit the full paper for presentation on the 3rd ICSoLCA 2018.
Authors with selected abstract are further expected to submit full paper until the date of final paper submission. The paper must follow the author’s guidelines and templates. The full paper submission will also be submitted through conference website.
The full paper will be reviewed with double blind review system by at least two independent reviewers. The reviewers will evaluate the quality of the final paper for presentation and publication. During the reviewing period (July 16th 2018 to August 24th 2018), authors will receive reviews and will be allowed to respond with either rebuttal or revision. Authors will be notified of the acceptance on August 31st, 2018.
The abstract and full paper selection will be based on:
- Relevance to the Conference topics
- Importance of the research
- Usage of proper methodology
- Writing quality
- Arguments and conclusions
The accepted papers will be published in conference proceeding, indexed by SCOPUS. Part of the selected papers will be published in relevant journals, listed below:
- Tropical Conservation Science (Scopus Q2-SAGE)
- International Journal of Technology (Scopus Q2-FTUI)
- Biodiversitas, Journal of Biological Diversity (Scopus)
- E3S Web of Conference (Scopus)
- Indonesian Journal of Life Science and Sustainability (Google Scholar Indexed)
- Journal of Environmental Science and Sustainable Development
The journal editors will contact the authors for further details of journal publication.